What You Can Expect
What can you expect from a TLDG experience?
- Time-tested prowess in leadership development using our unique 4-Pronged Approach to leadership development, which is grounded in the leadership principles from the Army and West Point.
- Merging theory with practice and demonstrating how it may apply to the corporate, non-profit, or educational environments.
- Faculty members who are top academic scholars, grounded in cutting-edge empirical research, and experts in leadership and ethics content; many of whom are graduates of West Point, have taught leaders of character at West Point and in other Army institutions, and have significant military experience.
- Integrating unparalleled, customizable experiential and team building exercises--leveraging the Hudson River Valley and West Point's history, geography and beauty--that directly reinforce leadership principles of strategy, communication, trust, and others.
- Completely unique opportunity to engage retired General Officers, Senior Advisors (SAs), in the leadership program 24/7. These SAs serve as a coach and mentor to: provide insights on how he or she used the principles discussed, facilitate strategic conversations, and help develop action plans for implementing in your environment.
- Access to a deep network of world-renowned keynote speakers who embody being “leaders of character”, including retired General Officers, Medal of Honor recipients, space shuttle astronauts, and others, who provide culminating motivational speeches. Located on the Hudson River, The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point offers an inspiring venue--a living museum--to experience leadership principles and applications where history has, and is, occurring.
- Hospitality and service worthy of distinguished patrons, including U.S. presidents and countless foreign heads of state, available through one ultimate complete meeting package at the Thayer Hotel at West Point.
- Options for additional on- and offsite recreation in the Hudson River Valley and New York City, including world-class shopping, attending Division-I college sports or formal military parades with the oldest US military band, and much more.
""Over the last 5 years, I attended 5 “leadership development” courses. TLDG at West Point program stands alone as the most beneficial overall leadership excellence experience. The course’s exemplary faculty, focused content and overall layout..."
Joe Hauser, VP of the Trauma and Deformity Correction Business