NEWS CenterIn partnership with Chief Executive Group, Thayer is honored to again host the CEO Talent Summit at the Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point on September 24-25, 2019.
Saturday, March 02, 2019
In partnership with Chief Executive Group, Thayer is honored to again host the CEO Talent Summit at the Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point on September 24-25, 2019.
We’ll bring together CEOs and leading experts to discuss strategies for building high-performing organizations with a focus on talent development, retention and corporate culture. Lieutenant General (Ret.) Frank Kearney and Brigadier General (Ret.) Bernard Banks, both Thayer Faculty, will be featured speakers along with Margaret Keane (CEO, Synchrony Financial) and Doug Sieg (Managing Partner, Lord Abbett).
Join us to:
- Leverage real-world lessons from exceptional leaders who have overcome significant hurdles
- Build an organization that can withstand a volatile, uncertain environment
- Create a framework to reinvent your people strategy for new realities
- Debunk common myths around topics such as millennial engagement & workplace automation
- Make new connections with other CEOs that will prove invaluable for years to come
"Most important things leaders do: 1) accomplish the mission 2) take care of their people"
Colonel James M. Johnson, Ph.D.,(USA, Retired, USMA 1969)